Re: Advanced HomeVision schedule editing

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Advanced HomeVision schedule editing
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 21:47:09 -0000

I haven't touched Linux since my old MD asked me to 'explore this
thing called the Internet'....10 years ago! - They're now running a
multi-million pound ISP division (no thanks to me though).

It would be nice to get a completely re-written HV prog with serious
programming tools! (or even the capability of importing a text file
and turning it into a schedule).

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., Mike Griffiths <mike@a...> wrote:
> Hi Paul
> I think you have found the flaw in HV:(
> You can copy and past but you have to have your wits about you
>
> HV allows you to open more than one schedule
> Use one as the master and one as working
> Then copy and paste between the two
>
> Or and I hate to say this
> http://home.wanadoo.nl/sbron/hv/
> if you don't mind working in Linux