RE: Re: New RIO clients

Ahh I see.

When I performed the volume control hack on the original arf file there was
some utility to join up arf files.  IIRC the hack was on one arf file which
had to be joined to the other arf file with this "tool". I think it was
called TarMerge.

More info can be found on
http://rioreceiver.comms.net/php/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=
1141&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=

Maybe you could use this tool to do what you want with the streams?

HTH
Pedro

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor