RE: Re: New RIO clients

Patrick,

I used the rioplay client.  When you press "menu" on the rio it gives you
two option, something like "music" & "streams" (I was tired).  If you choose
streams, get various stream options from shoutcast servers which have been
programmed into the arf file. I had a look at the arf file in notepad last
night and the streams are in the form of:
<title>Some never heard of station
http://68.217.114.66:8030
http://68.217.119.64:8020

I suppose if you wanted to change/add shoutcast stations to the rio this is
where you would do it.
The only thing is that the rioplay arf file doesn't have the webserver hack
(it has its own webserver showing messages) and has no volume hack. Apart
>from better word) and it will only get better once I figure out how to replace
the pre-programmed shoutcast stations with ones I choose.

HTH
Pedro

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor