RE: isdn & wireless router

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: isdn & wireless router
  • From: "Tony Butler" <roaming@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:18:49 +0100

Check out
http://www.seg.co.uk/products/a_vigor2200e.html

Look at the comparison chart
You might want to get one of the models that support ISDN and cable or
ADSL _just_ in case you get either in your area later - is just a simple
matter of connecting new broadband thingy and configuring for your ISP.
No other changes would be required to your network to switch from ISDN

HTH,

Tony

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor