Re: Sony Laptops - you're not getting them

Thinking about it, its a great way to harvest email addresses, and borrow peoples money for a few days...

I'm gonna set up a website selling ferrari's for a =A35000.

Part of the ordering is your email and home address.

I will then take the 20000 * 5000, and keep it for 5 days. (20000000)

I will sell the email and address databases to anyone who will buy them.
I will send people reciepts confirming the transaction and I've taken the money.

I will then not contact them while I count the money.

What happens next I don't know, I'll wait and see what foris do while I get=
my website... Whadaya think of cheapFerraris.co.uk??

As far as I'm concerned, if they take your money, send you confirmation the= n
I can't really see how they can then cancel. I mean confirmation is
confirmation right? If it isn't, then don't use the word!

If they can't setup a database or apply any filtering to stop silly things<= BR> getting thru, then they deserve what they get.. (I'm not in the go bust and=
screw peoples lives up camp, but bordering it).