Re: Crown PZM 11LL

Is the LL version what you really want? There are two versions - PZM
11 and PZM11LL. The LL version is a LINE LEVEL out variant (i.e. not
balanced XLR type). The PZM11 (balanced out) would be more suitable
for longer cable runs I think (and a lot less suceptable to
interference and noise). Both are capable of being powered by
Phantom Power although the LL offers an AC/DC supply input as well
(LL needs resistor mod to take phantom power).

I bought 8 of the PZM11's and checked around a number of suppliers,
the best price was around =A370 each inc VAT.

The UK List price was =A393 for the PZM11 and =A3126 for the PZM11LL.

If Amar can really get the LL version for =A350+VAT, that's a really
good deal. May be worth checking it is the LL version though.

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., malynchcc@a... wrote:
> Amar has 'managed to locate 4 Crown PZM 11LL (RRP 129+vat) for
(50+vat)'.
> Does anyone else know where I can buy PZM 11's for 50 quid + VAT?
>
> Cheers

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
Click here to find your cont= act lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk