Re: Big Cheap LCD panels here we come...

> Presumably problems with joining the seams, and problems with
> synchronising the 4 panels?
> Could simply be that it wasn't any more economical than going for one<= BR> > biggie, but now with PC LCD panels becoming the norm, the price of
> 14-29" panels must be dropping tnx to volume savings....
>
> As you say - nice that someone is finally doing it - though by the tim= e
> they hit these shores, plasma may well have dropped to that kinda figu= re
> anyway.......

Sadly, I expect you're right.  I've seen plasma screens under =A33k, a= nd
four 15" TFT screens come to about =A31200 at the very least, so I'd e= xpect
it to be more than that.  If they arrive next year, the bottom end pla= sma
screens are likely to be around =A32000-=A32500 and I can't see this coming= in
at under =A32k :-/

Andy (guesstimating)
--
Building a community network for Bristol
http://consume.andylaurence.c= o.uk - updated 06/08

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk