RE: Security Help ASAP

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Security Help ASAP
  • From: "Amar Nagi" <amar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:44:41 +0100

I suspect from what the police tell me they are under age and play the law !
Who or what protects the victims these days !!! maybe another debate
for another day on another list. But it makes me so angry knowing that
a peice of glass could have easily hit my wife and god knows what the
consequences would have been.