RE: OT: WTB: Arcam Alpha 10P

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: WTB: Arcam Alpha 10P
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:19:05 +0100

> Audio Excellence in Cardiff have one s/h for =A3459.

Thanks for that Mark, but way beyond my budget

> S/H power amps tend to hold their value compared to other
> components, since when people upgrade these days, a common
> thing to do is move from stereo to multi-channel, and
> therefore they need LOTS MORE power amps...

Maybe I should put my 9P on ebay first then :)

> Mark "The Hi-Fi Geek" Harrison

Given that it does seem so difficult to find one, I think that I will actua= lly use the 10P3 for front left/right/centre and the 9P for the rears. To b= e honest this would be fine anyway, they are matched and the rears are not = going to be anywhere near as demanding as the fronts.

So only problem now is the lack of response to my (admittedly rambling) pos= t in the KAT5 group which describes exactly what I want to achieve. Anyone = care to comment?

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk