      From: Stuart Booth
      Sent: Thu 25/07/2002 11:11
      To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
      Subject: Re: [ukha_d] WiFi

      "Brian Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx> wrote:

      >Guy's, I have just been chalenged as the "expert" on WiFi to
put
      >together a system to connect 2 buildings together.
      >
      >Can anyone please advise me of what is best in a real life
situation?

      2 x Linksys WAP11's can be used to do this. I have a v2.2 box
sitting
      beside me right now and the back of the box has a picture
showing just
      this kind of scenario.

      £128inc VAT from DABS for each one.

      If you can stick the WAP11s by the window in each building
they'll
      happily talk to each other, otherwise you might need antenna.

      Stuart
      --
      Stuart Booth
      Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

      stuart@xxxxxxx

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor