-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:armagh@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 July 2002 10:47
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Speakers for announcements only

Hi Stuart
            I take it you need a computer to run this meteor software which
i assume is announcing callerid stuff . I like the announcing idea its just
i aint got nowhere to put a pc my node 0 is quite small  plus my computer
skills are lacking . I believe some guys are using one channel on their amp
for daytime announcements and the other for nite time announcements allowing
for 2 different volume settings . What does TTS stand for?
Sorry for all the questions .

Frank Mc