RE: Dect/headsets

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Dect/headsets
  • From: "fluff" <fluff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:54:43 +0100

I've just got a Doro 8085 from an O2 shop as they were selling cheap (?32ish
>from headset jack, and a clone headset should be cheap (official ones are about
?15) the phone is small (about 4"x2") and light (with belt clip too, for if
useing headset), and apparently pretty good, only had since friday so not
used extensively.

I've not had it long enough for an unconditional recommendation, but seems
good & the price seems cheaper than ebay.

A.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor