Re: loftbox

Hi Tim

Thanks for the reply

Apologies for starting with a disclaimer but since I've not had to do any of
this (yet) it's only my understanding etc. and I wouldn't want to be
responsible for you damaging your equipment.

Right, that bit overwith :-) , Have you enabled the RF2 output from your
digibox ? It can be turned on & off via the installers menu. I think you can
check whether it's on/off by plugging a tv in directly -> no signal = RF2
not enabled.
To get to the installer menu go to "Services" then options 4, 01  and press
select. Here you can adjust all sorts of things - including the RF2 status.

Out of interest, how were you doing it before ?

y splitter into the rf2 out, then to an amp then to the various tv.s in the
house.

just tried the installer menu, says "second outlet power supply" off

Doesnt mention in the loftbox manual about turning it on

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com

I am Dyslexia of Borg            Your ass will be laminated

---

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor