Re: loftbox

Is there anything thing coming out the 8 ports? they should have the
FM and Terrestial TV coming out of them as well as the the decoded
sky signal that is returned to it from the RF out of the digibox.

bill

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Robert Crawshaw" <golcarbob@b...> wrot= e:
> Lo Peeps
>
> I recently bought a loftbox and a MSWP (Multi Service Wall Plate), installed
> about 1000 meters of cable, wired it all up and i aint getting nowt out of
> the 8 outputs  :O(
> SKy seems to work fine, the signal comeing out of the MSWP , so i
think that
> bit is right, i cant realy tell if the TV signal is any better, cos i can
> pick up a good signal on a piece of damp string, FM im not
convinced about
> though, having said that, the transmitter is about 180 degrees in
the
> oposite direction from the tv transmitter, and we are sort of
underneath it.

> Any ideas ?
> I have mailed globalcom tech help but as yet have not received a
reply, took
> me bloody weeks to pull and route all the cable and im most upset
that it
> doesnt work :O(
> wouldnt mind, but my old way of doing it worked faultlessly for
over 2
> years, but the cables all over the place was upsetting SWMBO, Im
now about
> =A3350 worse off and no AV distribution !!!
>

> Robert Crawshaw         &= nbsp;       http://www.golcarbob.com
>
> The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com
>
> I am Dyslexia of Borg        &= nbsp;   Your ass will be laminated
>

> ---
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk