Luxaflex Blinds

  • To: "UKHA_D" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Luxaflex Blinds
  • From: "Marc Mosthav" <marc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 20:38:15 +0100

Hi all,

first of all sorry, but I am in moaning mode. In April we ordered our
Luxaflex motorised blinds from John Lewis and guess what - they arrived
today.
Luxaflex was kind enough to produce them twice as they lost them the first
time round. Oh yes - and then there are the John Lewis installers. They
were kind enough to put the slats in the wrong way round and I was given the
opportunity to take every single one out and turn them around.
Don't get me wrong - they are actually stunning and work great. It would
have been nice though if the installers would have actually connected them.
This would also have given them the chance to see that they are the wrong
way round. It's not that I don't like the people walking past, but I just
prefer the nice shiny side pointing into the room and not out to the street
when the blinds are closed.
Again sorry for ranting, but I do feel much better now!

Cheers,
Marc

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor