Re: Wireless Remote Control

I would be interested to hear how you mage with the mouse remote. What kind of range does it give, through walls etc. Do you need to be choosy about antenna location. I've just managed to get tvout working around my house, and am looking for a way of controlling it now, so I want sometingh that will work from any room in the house. A wireless keyboard would be nice too, but probably a bit clumsy.

Eamon
----- Original Message -----
From: Roger
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 1:20 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Wireless Remote Control

Have this one, and with MouseRemote and maX10 you can do just about anything - no programming needed on a PC (you do need a small MS development tool called spy++ to spy on the software you want to control. Annoying that Homeseer will only talk to the MR26A and not the MK19E (Both are similar products).

Roger Shingler