From: Ian Lowe
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 8:43 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] PC to TV distribution

Next two things to try:

1) check you are set for PAL-B what you are describing sounds very like what My ATI AIW does when it's set to PAL-M or somesuch other standard

2) download new drivers. This also sounds very like the weird effects my mate was getting when he was using MS supplied drivers with his Asus V7700, they dissappeared with installing Detonator drivers.

best of luck..

as to quality, if you are using XP, turn on the cleartype screeen smoothing. makes a hell of a difference!

Ian.