Re: Re: small/cost effective amp needed

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: small/cost effective amp needed
  • From: "Eamon O Gorman" <eamonogorman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:31:41 +0100

Paul,

I would be interested to see what the resul;t is if you do manage to inject
IR into the system and how you did it. I have managed to integrate my
keypads into my HA system by taking one of the IR outputs and feeding it
into a IR splitter/amplifier. I then have the outputs fed to HV, so I can
control HV via IR from any room with a keypad.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards,
Eamon