RE: Bathroom Volume control

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bathroom Volume control
  • From: Frost Neil <Neil.Frost@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:13:42 +0100

I've not installed theses yet, but the quality seems very robust.

The speaker connections are like those you would find on car stereo
speakers.

The frequency range is 65 - 20,000Hz which I guess will be OK for bathroom = /
kitchen type listening.

I'll take some pictures soon and post them up...... Probably when the
bathroom is finished, a couple of before and after photos....... Including<= BR> the speakers.

I have tried with an old computer speaker amp but its just too puny.

Neil