Re: MP3 or WMA

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: MP3 or WMA
  • From: "Stuart Booth" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:02:27 +0100
On 14 Apr 2002, at 17:20, Rowdy wrote:

> Windows Media Player, MusicMatch
> Any
> suggestions here on either I can achieve this using the two bits of
> software or recommend another?

Don't use either of those I'm afraid.

> Also do people tend to back up their files, as they get quite large,
> what do people use?

If I own the original CD ... I don't bother [*1]
If I don't own it, I have backed up the MP3 file onto a CD-R.

Notes:
[*1] I have a spare HD 'out in the field' at the moment which I
would like to use as a backup of all the MP3s I've made of my own
CDs. It's a HELL of a job to go and redo these if I were to suffer a
HD crash.

So the eventual answer would be: a spare hard drive.

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!