Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 7:27 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Conduit installation

>Looks cool.
Thanks - I was trying to complete it a bit more before revealing to the
world :-)

But its coming on.

>Did you make the double gang with banana sockets (I think) yourself?

yeap, it has 4 phonos - connections to Pc in node zero, a Scart socket other
end of the cable is in node 0 and the four banana plugs - these are the
speaker sends into the dining room.

And the plates for Coax at the far end too...

Dan