RE: Conduit installation

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Conduit installation
  • From: "James, Daniel" <daniel.james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:27:53 +0100

>Looks cool.
Thanks - I was trying to complete it a bit more before revealing to the
world :-)

But its coming on.

>Did you make the double gang with banana sockets (I think) yourself?

yeap, it has 4 phonos - connections to Pc in node zero, a Scart socket other
end of the cable is in node 0 and the four banana plugs - these are the
speaker sends into the dining room.

And the plates for Coax at the far end too...

Dan