4 port USB KVM switch for £50

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 4 port USB KVM switch for £50
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:21:54 +0100

Seeing as there's often posts here on KVM switches and cheap sources I have just noticed that P C World are doing the Belkin 4 port Omniview USB KVM switch for £47.97 at the moment - that's half price according to their stickers although last time I looked at these I am sure they were £129 or £149 in there.
Includes a 4 port USB hub and also a USB to PS/2 covertor. Note these are USB switches - they attach to your PC via a monitor and USB cable although you can control all the PC's with either a USB or PS/2 keyboard/mouse as there is a convertor built in. You can mix PC's and Mac's and probably any other platform that supports USB I guess. On some boxes there is also a free USB three button mouse included - this is marked via a sticker on the outside. No cables are included so you need 4 USB cables and 4 video cables - I suspect the in house recommended Belkin ones are expensive though.

Seems good value - ideal for monitoring a bank of MultiTainers !

    Kevin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor