RE: Tivo setup tips

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tivo setup tips
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:54:11 +0100

> All i will say is tell SWMBO that it will take 3hours to
> setup - I set mine up last nite and she went mad cos she
> couldn't watch Eastenders and wouldn't go upstairs to watch
> it on the portable.

Best to do it just before you go to bed ! Also after you have signed up
force a call to get the new software, its quite different from the
supplied software.

Re new disks, make sure you follow the latest instructions as the new
software in the UK is not compatible with the old FAQ (you can do the
old hack if you do it before you get a 2.5 upgrade

John

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
3D""