RE: BULK BUY FOR RIOs - Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BULK BUY FOR RIOs - Update
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:31:57 +0100

Nikoka,

That's the idea ;-)

I should stress that the previous bulk buys have mainly been imports from the States, where there were substantial shipping savings to be made from bulk-shipping to a single UK point, then sending out locally, compared to individual shipments to each importer.

It's a model that probably only works in cases like this, where the vendor is already UK-(EU?)based.

Regards,

Mark