RE: (ukha_d) AT&T voices with Homeseer

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: (ukha_d) AT&T voices with Homeseer
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:08:41 +0100

Hmmm....now I'm confused....is there a difference between buying the voices from
AT&T or Homeseer?  HS are doing the Mike & Crystal voices for $56.95 at
http://homeseer.american-data.net/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=H
S whereas AT&T seem to be doing them for $99 at
http://www.naturalvoices.att.com/buy/tts_english.html#desktop.

Pete