RE: BT are cheeky f*ckers!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT are cheeky f*ckers!
  • From: "Bricknell, Tony" <tony.bricknell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:15:28 +0100

That's why I had BT remove the option from my phone line!   Dial 150 and,
once you've entered the secret combination required to speak to a human, a
few words of fighting talk should get them to remove it.  In my experience,
it took three separate calls to 150 before they managed to tick the right
option on their screen. Grrr...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!