Re: Re: Creating a DOMAIN Win 2000server

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: Creating a DOMAIN Win 2000server
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:11:37 +0100

Hi Paul,

Hmm...

Tricky...

Haven't used any of the "normal" guide books... - I've done the MCSE courses
so I got a STACK of study material with that, plus several weeks of courses,
plus 6 months in a lab "playing" with it, plus numerous colleagues at work
who are *considerably* more expert than I, plus a subscription to MS
Technet, plus as a last resort a Microsoft employee based permanently in my
office who has access to internal resources inside MS, and can ask the
developers to answer any tricky questions!!

I can't honestly make any recommendations for a "good book" to get, but I
can try to answer any specific queries...

Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!