ZoneAlarm

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ZoneAlarm
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 00:28:08 +0100

Hope nobody minds but I am getting lots of hits from NTL Northampton and
Birmingham as below:-

The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (ICMP
Unreachable)
from 62.253.32.3.
Occurred: 3 times between 29/09/2001 23:48:56 and 30/09/2001 00:12:58

Should I allow this or am I right in blocking it?
I'm also getting the following quite a lot:-

The firewall has blocked Internet access to your computer (HTTP) from
213.105.117.112 (TCP Port 4099) [TCP Flags: S].

User: SYSTEM
Program: Internet Information Services
Time: 29/09/2001 23:41:52

213.105.***.*** is NTL but I have had a company in China, USA, Holland to
name but a few trying to access IIS, does this mean ZoneAlarm is doing its
job or am missing something?

IIRC it was the IIS that was attacked by the latest virus?

TIA,

B.

PS either you lot are asleep or I am not getting my postings as I have had
nothing since 19:19 on Saturday, very strange.
Is there any football on somewhere.....