RE: Wireless LAN

On 29 Sep 01, at 13:08, Brian G. Reynolds wrote:

> Do you remember the good 'ol days when you used to meet up with your
> mates and TALK, climb a few tree's, go to the local riverside park and
> letch at some girls, that sort of thing? Oh how times change!

Well, we get together and talk about our findings, our plans, our
preferences. We'll get together to climb a few ladders to install
some ariels. We'll then get on the phones to talk whilst we try to
get it working at either end (up and down the ladders a few times
no doubt), and then probably head out to get a pizza and letch at
the waitresses as I normally do. "Job's a good'un!" we'll say to
each other.

And then on to our next project.

I MUCH prefer my toys now I'm a big boy... ;)

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603