RE: Enough CAT5?

All this talk of CAT5 cable is absolutely fascinating. Having peaked
at the KAT5.tv site I'm getting quite excited about retrofitting my
place with the stuff.

I always thought I'd run it along behind the skirting boards so I can
access it reasonably easily. Maybe in some kind of ducting with
detachable panel.

How do you guys do it? Laced in the wall?

What sort of distance separation to electrical cable do you utilise?

When slapped into the wall do you use some kind of sheath around
the strands of CAT5 cable, over which you replaster, or embed
metal pipes into which you feed the cable?

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603