RE: [OT] Bloody Computers :-(

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Bloody Computers :-(
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:19:47 +0100

That is in Ambers Machine....the one with the shagged Hard Disk.

I gave her a faster PC than me because of the multimedia rich websites she
visits.

Looks like the Jukebox will be temporarily converted to my PC and will be
rebuilt with Win2KPro and the 4.3G HD from my machine will go into her
machine to make that function once more.

I think the best place for my current PC is the skip even though I hate to
throw anything out.

Will hang fire for a bloody fast machine.

Keith