Re: [OT] Bloody Computers :-(

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Bloody Computers :-(
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:00:21 +0200

I believe you are talking about the 9x range of windows when anything above
128Mb of ram was not used correctly and as you said in fact tended to slow
the machine down

Paul

Jeff
<ukha@xxxxxxx        To:     ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
net.co.uk>               cc:
Subject:     Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Bloody Computers  :-(
27/09/2001 12:55
Please respond to
ukha_d

I heard that there are problems with 512MB ram in windows - like it will
actually run slower ? Anyone know if there is truth to this and which
versions of windows are affected.

Jeff.