Re: Bloody BT!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bloody BT!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:28:55 +0100

OK, supposing I want to get ADSL,

(And to be perfectly honest, it's not looking likely, as SWMBO reckons it's
gonna cost more per month/per quarter than our current costs, based on our
voice call charges)

But, just supposing I can convince her it's worthwhile, which provider
should I choose?.. - I definately recall seing news a few weeks ago about a
price cut down to £35/month, but BT Openwoe's site is still quoting
£40/month...

Are any of the providers passing on that price drop, or have they all just
absorbed it into their own profits?

Paul G.