[OT] Wanted Alpha Testers

Folks,

I'm looking for a couple of voulenteers to find bugs and do some first run
problem finding on a small application that I've done.

What is it?

HAWSMon -A service which monitors other services on both local and remote*
machines and react when they fail.

Current 'reactions' are:

Do Nothing
Run a script or application
Send an Email (SMTP server required)
Send a network message
Play a sound file
Restart it

The application REQUIRES Windows NT/2000/XP.

* Monitoring of remote machines requires the appropriate privs. in a
domain/workgroup

Known issues:

When the service is running under an account other than LocalSystem
(with the Allow service to interact with desktop option checked) the
configuration interface from the actual service can not be used.

To get around this simply run the HAWSMon application with the
parameter -Admin. This starts a separate interactive copy in Admin mode.

If any of your are interested then please let me know,

Andy

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998

I ran Dblspace on my monitor and now it's 28 inches!