RE: OnDigital Signal Breakup...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OnDigital Signal Breakup...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:00:51 +0100

I have no objection to then being in with the analogue channels ... what
bums me off is that out here almost everyone needs a new wideband aerial
when they switch to digital as the ITV MUX is completely the opposite end
of
the band from all the others and hence fallsoutside the reception of a
narrow band aerial...

Phil

Look how many
> "Extra" channels SKY have given in the multichannel
packages. Mostly crap
> but stealing bandwidth from the few that I used to watch with picture
> quality degraded on all of them. :-(
>
> Keith

seems
> that most of
> > the local aerial contractors have been fitting narrow band
> > aerials to try to
> > eek out the last bits of gain and knock out bleed from other
> transmitters.
> > They're currently doing a roaring trade changing peoples aerials!
> >
> > Phil

Phil
side of the
> > > house ...