RE: Schadenfreude

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Schadenfreude
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:27:25 +0100

That's why I love my Landy. It's crude, slow, corners like a supertanker,
leaks like a seive (if there's no water in the footwells, then it's not
rained for a fortnight and if there's no puddle of oil under it, there's
none left), has absolutely no mod cons and is the most spectacularly fun
car
that I've ever had the privilege to drive.

I opted out of the 'New V6 Omega' every 18 months company car scheme and
now
run my Landy plus a motorbike and don't regret it for a minute.

--
Steve Morgan
2001 Deauville & 1986 V8 110