RE: Cheesy Chips...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheesy Chips...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:37:40 +0100

One of the local chinese restaurants used to do "Chicken Curry Malayan Style"

Loads of large pieces of chicken breast, chunks of onion, lots of pineapple and hot as hell !

LUVLY.

Sadly the restaurant has now changed hands so that particular dish is not longer available. My own attempt at cooking it is getting closer each time I try.

Keith