Re: A time for Prayer, for grief and for action !

Keiran,

I don't think this was written by a member of the list was it? To me it
looks
more like racist SPAM, and seems to be the views of the extreme right in
America.

I've cut the origional mail, it's not worth wasting my bandwidth with.

On Friday 14 September 2001 02:34 am, Broadfoot, Kieran J wrote:
> Pam,
>
> I dont believe this is appropriate for this forum.  Although I along
with
> everyone else on this list are both deeply disturbed and upset by the
> recent activities this rhetoric smacks of McCarthyism and will achieve
> nothing except seperatism (sp?).  I dont think it would be appropriate
> continue this discussion on this forum but I am happy to discuss this
> offline if appropriate.
>
> Apologies to other members of this list who agree with Pam.  I am
> personally working through the night to support all my colleagues in
NYC of

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-