-----Original Message-----
From: pam.senffner@xxxxxxx [mailto:pam.senffner@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:02 PM
To: -RestaurantClassics@xxxxxxxSubject: [ukha_d] A time for Prayer, for grief and for action !

Anyplace is the right place to display patriotic or sympathetic sentiments under these extraordinay sentiments.

Mar

I agree with the above but I also think we need to understand why and how to combat this in the future. First I want everyone to know I do not advocate vigilanteism or any other illegal act. If you agree with what I say, pass this on to others, as well as news stations and radio for broadcast.

Several days ago when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were bombed we were brought to the shocking realization that our government had failed us. The people we had elected to office, the people we expected to keep our land soverign had failed because we have failed them.

We have become far to interested in passing off our responsibilities to others. We have elected officials whose qualifications include World Wide Wrestling and Movie Acting. In addition we have elected officials whose sexual scandals are legend. So we ourselves have contributed to our own problem - Now to fix it!

1) Take back responsibility
        A) Know where your children are and what they do. Don't let them support foreign drug cartels.
        B) Know who your neighbors are, and if foreign report anything suspicious.

Remember that these terrorists were living and working here (someone's neighbor), don't expect your understaffed police to catch everything.

        C) Secure your job and the jobs of your co-workers by discouraging H1 Visa's and Green Cards.

We are not responsible for employing the world. Further, because we don't even know who the terrorists are we can't afford to employ/train any foreigners not already citizens.

        D) Let your companies know that they must hire Americans first and be quick to report violations to the INS                 and other agencies that govern hiring foreigners. Remember there are laws, make them work!
        E) Write your representatives and let them know their jobs are in danger if they do not stop the
                tremendous influx of people from the mideast, like pakistan, india and afghanistan.
        F) Stop spending money on foreign products, buy only American made and assembled.
        G) Stop sending money oversees, save our own children in the Appalachains, save our own elderly.

We don't need to help fund any more terrorists attacks nor do we need to help raise anymore terrorists. They think they hold us captive over Oil, let's show them America is no one's slave.

We don't need to go into endless discussion about this, create laws or visit this in Congress. Everyone of these items is legal and something every American can do on his own. All we need to do is enforce existing laws, be more responsible and tell the "government for the people" that we are now prepared to do our part and they had better do theirs!

Just as an aside I lived for almost 14 years in the Far East. People in those parts of the world do not think like us. Even those who are know in the US will still place their religious orders above the vows to be American citizens. It is a wonderful strength and faith for them. But for us, it can be a terrible tragedy.

Today, let us stop talking..let us do more than give blood and food..LET US TAKE BACK AMERICA FOREVER!

Pam