RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 10:41:36 +0100

I've always held that some of the things that wishy-washy liberals espouse
as "inalienable rights" should be nothing of the sort, and should
in fact be
either means-tested, or I.Q. dependent, or both...

E.G.
The "right" to vote.. - some people are far to stupid to even
know how to
spell the "X" to put in the box on the form! - therefore voting
rights
should be dependent on an I.Q rating. - no-one is actually denied a vote,
(to keep the civil rights loonies happy), but everyones vote is weighted
proportionally to their I.Q score... therefore, the smarter you are, the
more your vote counts....

There are plenty of other ways in which the cumulative negative effect of
lots of very stupid people upon society can be reduced, and I really think
we should examine some of them!

... Bet you guys can come up with some good suggestions....

Paul G.