RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:20:45 +0100

Used to have an early Nissan 200SX *WITHOUT* cats and so that could use
anything ... used to run it on unleaded most of the time and leaded (higher
octane) when I wanted a bit extra grunt. Acceleration was noticeably
improved as was fuel consumption.

Must admit that I've been intrigued by this new Shell fuel ... would
certainly like to try it in my MX6 to see if there's any difference.

Didn't know that you could use LRP in cars with cats though...

Phil

Addressing