RE: Views on X10 Addressing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Views on X10 Addressing
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:14:49 +0100

Very good point ... however having met many of my neighbours and finding
that most of them have just about got to grips with choosing the right hose
from the four possibles on a garage forecourt then home automation is
somewhat beyond them.

Anyway ... I would like to fit a mains filter at the main incoming supply
when I can (and assuming I can find a 100A one).

Phil

One