Re: Sparkies

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Sparkies
  • From: Martin Greenwood <martin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:25:23 +0100

At 5:07 pm +0100 3/9/01, Julian Samphire wrote:
>I know some of you guys have done your own HA wiring, do you think it
>would take one guy three weeks at 7 hours a day to do this? and if so
is
>6000pounds way too much for 105 hours work, putting the guys wage to
>something around 66 pounds an hour!

To run all that cable could easily take 3 weeks or more, it depends=20
on complexity like number of floors and wall construction etc.
Mine is not finished yet and has taken 13 days so far. (But I have 4=20
floors + loft and solid walls so lots of channels to cut.)
What is wrong is rate per hour, this should be about =A310 to =A315 per
hou=
r.

Martin