RE: Purchasing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Purchasing
  • From: "Nick Gunn" <ngunn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 13:14:08 +0100

Hi Mick,

I've wondered about rack mount servers.   We use a lot of these at work
(Dell rackmounts) and I know how easy they are to deal with.

I don't think I'm quite ready for that kind of scale yet though.   I did
see some very nice rackmount cases by Coolermaster though
(http://www.coolermaster.com).
Very nice!  If you are interested in
these, then Scan deal with coolermaster (I've just bought an ACT 200
from them for a PVR type machine I'm building).

Good luck!

Cheers,

Nick