RE: BT are kicking me off

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT are kicking me off
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:50:16 -0000

Well unfortunately I have to report that both Phil and I have been
consistently unable to connect to V21 for most of this morning. Last night
and first thing today it was good, and seemed quite quick, but now it is
terrible. I guess I will have to look else where.

Graham

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx