RE: BT are kicking me off

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BT are kicking me off
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:37:09 -0000

Cheers Pedro ... seems to be OK now that Graham mailed me saying that he
had
to change the RIP and compression settings on his router.

By the way, their address as shown on the web site is about 10 minutes from
me so at least I can hope that if they ever get bad then I can go and try
shout at them! *grin*

Phil

(as it is with BT) or

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/