RE: [OT] Wireless mice, specifically MS Intellieye Explorer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Wireless mice, specifically MS Intellieye Explorer
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:20:03 -0000

I think I have one of those somewhere...

The Intellieye mouse I have doesn't respond well on featureless surfaces
(which does tend to include a lot of mouse mats which have areas of solid
colour) they are also not particularly comfortable and I always found I was
pressing the wrong damn button on it ... also the drivers conflicted with
the touchpad drivers on my laptop!

I have the Logitech cordless mouse and keyboard too - of course - and rate
it as "superb!". The mouse is weighty and accurate - also
comfortable for
the missus who is a southpaw. I just got home tonight and booted up my PC
and the first message that popped up was the Logitech driver telling me
that
my mouse batteries will soon need replacing (third time in two years).

Phil