Re: BT are kicking me off

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: BT are kicking me off
  • From: ian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:57:25 -0000

Hi

I knew they would, it happened to me in the first round !

I am now using 0800dial, off the top of my head it is 12.99 a month
and does support ISDN access. To start with I cut down my connection
time but I'm now back to 24hr and so far no problems. There are other
ISP's if this one should go the way of BT !

Ian D

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Graham Howe" <graham@s...> wrote:
> Well despite me setting my router to only allow 15 hours 50 minutes
of
> connection time (following a warning from BT) I have now been sent
notice of
> termination of my BTAnytime account. So I now need to find another
ISP who