RE: Help with ICS

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Help with ICS
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:06:17 -0000

I will look at this site Dan, looks interesting.

I have already powered down/up the modem on my Proliant and have all the IP's correct, in fact I now have fixed IP's instead of DHCP to track the PC's better.

I have checked the box for sharing but still no joy, but I will look at the unchecking bit on the clients, I think this might be checked.

When I installed ZoneAlarm Pro it asked if I wanted ICS to which I answered yes, but it still did not work.

In fact I only have two things now not working, one being ICS and the other being to view my CCTV images on my HV web server, have not fiddled with the latter for ages and only moved the CCTV switcher to my server this Sunday just gone, so time to try again.

Thanks again.

B.